Call for Abstract
7th World Congress on Breast Cancer, will be organized around the theme “Pioneering Spirit of Enriching the Lives and Wellness of Women”
Breast Cancer 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Breast Cancer 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Cancer that develops from breast cells is known as Breast Cancer. In females worldwide breast cancer is the most common invasive cancer. When cells of breast begin to grow out of control it leads to start of breast cancer. Tumor formed by these cells can be seen on an x-ray or felt as a lump. When tumor cells grow into surrounding tissues or spread to distant areas of the body it become malignant. Breast cancer mainly occur in women but man can also develop breast cancer, too.
From the different parts of breast , breast cancer can develop. But most of the time the ducts that carry milk to nipple act as site for breast cancer. It may also start from the glands that make breast milk. Sarcomas and lymphomas are not really consider as breast cancer but they can also start from other tissues in the breast. Lump in the breast are not cancer but they are benign means they will not spread out, they are abnormal growths. But they can increase the risk for woman of getting breast cancer. When breast cancer cells enter blood or lymph system can spread the cancer and carry to the other part of the body. If the breast cancerous cells enter the lymph nodes it increase the chance of getting to spread to the other part of the body.
- Track 1-1Breast Cancer Knowledge and Characteristics
- Track 1-2Myths and Truths in Breast Cancer
- Track 1-3Psychosocial Support and Vocational Counseling
- Track 1-4Signs, Symptoms & Stages of Breast Cancer
- Track 1-5 Risk factors for Breast Cancer, Genetics & Breast cancer Epidemiology
- Track 1-6Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Track 1-7Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Track 1-8Luminal A and B Breast cancer
- Track 1-9Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Track 1-10Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)
Before breast cancer causes any warning signs or symptoms screening tests are used to detect the breast cancer. With the help of screening tests breast cancer can be detected early which increase the chances of survival. Clinical breast exam and mammography are breast cancer screening tests. At higher risk of breast cancer breast MRI can also be used for some women. Powerful magnetic field and radio waves are used during Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), which produces detailed images of structures within the breast. If breast cancer gets detected either by screening tests or from symptoms diagnostic tests are given to the woman who is suspected of having breast cancer. Diagnostic tests includes Mammogram ( X-ray of breast), Breast ultrasound (uses sound waves to produce pictures of structures), Removing a sample of breast cells for testing (biopsy), Breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).These diagnostic tests confirm the presence or absence of breast cancer and give more information about breast cancer like whether it has travelled outside the breast or not. Many tests are used to monitor how well therapies are working after the diagnosis of breast cancer. These tests after diagnosis are also used to check any signs of recurrence. These tests include mammography and medical history, physical examination. Patient should visit the doctor after every 3 to 6 months for the 3 years after the treatment.
- Track 2-1Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Track 2-2Mammography
- Track 2-3Clinical Breast Exam and Breast self-exam
- Track 2-4Breast Ultrasound
- Track 2-5PEM and EIT
- Track 2-6Pros and Cons of Breast Cancer Screening
To reduce the chance of developing breast cancer for women at higher risk, healthcare providers may recommend therapy along with one of several medications based upon a careful risk assessment. Selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERM) is another name for these medications, these includes tamoxifen and raloxifene. Aromatase inhibitors are the another group of medications, they are effective for the breast cancer prevention. These medications prevent tumor which are known to be responsive to female hormones. Treatment plan to achieve good outcome is affected by the biology of breast cancer. Breast Therapy includes Mastectomy, Breast-sparing surgery, Radiation therapy, Chemotherapy, Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Hormone Therapy and Targeted Therapy.
- Track 3-1Chemotherapy
- Track 3-2Immunotherapy
- Track 3-3Radiation Therapy
- Track 3-4Early & Advanced Breast Cancer Systemic Therapy
- Track 3-5Hormone Therapy and Combined Hormone Therapy
- Track 3-6Estrogen Replacement Therapy or Estrogen Therapy
- Track 3-7Breast Reconstruction Therapy
- Track 3-8Treatment of Breast Cancer During Pregnancy
- Track 3-9Biological therapy (Herceptin)
Common treatment for breast cancer is Surgery, removal of as much of the cancer as possible is the main purpose of the surgery. Different types of surgeries are available. Some type of surgery is a part treatment for most women with breast cancer. Two main type of surgery to remove breast cancer-Breast-conserving surgery and Mastectomy. During the breast-conserving surgery most of the breast part containing cancer is removed as well as some part of surrounding tissues is also removed. Mastectomy includes the removal of entire breast, double mastectomy is also done in some cases I which both the breasts are removed. At early stages of breast cancer many women can choose between breast-conserving surgery and mastectomy. Women going for BCS has advantage of keeping most of her breast but she will also need radiation. Women going for mastectomy at ealier stages are less likely to need radiation. Because of the type of breast cancer mastectomy may be the better option for some women.
- Track 4-1Breast-Sparing Surgery
- Track 4-2Breast-Conserving Surgery or Mastectomy
- Track 4-3Lymph Node Surgery
- Track 4-4Segmental Mastectomy
- Track 4-5Breast Reconstruction Surgery
- Track 4-6Tissue Flap Surgery
Furnishing the proper treatment to the right person at right time is the primarly goal of the personalized medicine. Precision medicine is another term used for the personilized medicine, it is a medical procedure during which patients are separated into different groups. Based upon their predicted response or risk of disease after the medical decisions, practices, interventions or products given to individual patient. Personal genetic or protein profiles are integrated for personalized medicine so that healthcare can be strengthen at more persoonalized level. Positive effect on patient’s disease is the main target of personilized medicine so that effective treatment for particular disease can be achieved. Knowledge of patients genetic profile is required for proper medication or therapy. For development of personalized medicine for breast cancer knowledge of genetic profile is required.
- Track 5-1Personalized Cancer Screening
- Track 5-2Patient Perspective Fundamentals
- Track 5-3Genotypic Mapping- Basic Understanding
- Track 5-4Targeted Treatments
- Track 5-5Targeted Prevention
- Track 5-6Better Treatments with Fewer Side Effects
- Track 5-7Pharmacogenomics
Clinical trials are research studies, with the help of which doctors identify the best treatments with the fewest side effects. For the clinical trials people agree for the new therapies. Overall standard of care can be improved with the help of these studies. Side effects are there for all treatment of breast cancer and for some diagnosis tests as well during the clinical trials research trys to figure out the side effects of treatment as well as successful rate of new treatment procedure. Clinical trials are done after the preclinical trials. Preclinical trials are done on mice, and they suggest whether it will be safe for people to exposure a new treatment or not. Security and advantages of new medications can be tested with the help of clinical trials.
- Track 6-1Phases of Trails
- Track 6-2Cohert and Case Studies
- Track 6-3Randomisation
- Track 6-4Screening and Prevention Trials
- Track 6-5Pilot Studies and Feasibility Studies
Different breast cancer stages are there. If breast cancer is get detected in its early stage the treatment become easy. In the starting stage cancer is localized to the milk ducts, after some time it start spreading in lymph nodes. Cancer at stage three is known as locally advanced breast cancer, at this stage cancer can be of any size as it spread through lymph nodes to skin, chest and lymph nodes in under arms as well as to internal mammary glands. At last stage breast cancer not remain to chest only it get spreaded into lungs, bones, liver and brain. At last stage it is defined as tumor. Based upon the stage of breast cancer, treatment is given to patient, so early detection of breast cancer is very necessary.
- Track 7-1Intermediate-Stage and Advanced-Stage Breast Cancer
- Track 7-2Early-Stage Invasive Breast Cancer
- Track 7-3Local Regional Recurrence and Systemic Metastases
- Track 7-4Breast Cancer Early stage Detection
Daily lifestyle choices can affect the risk of breast cancer. After the menopause doing a regular exercises can reduce the risk of breast cancer. The duration of breastfeeding also affect the risk of breast cancer, if woman is feeding one baby for one year than risk of breast cancer will be less as compare to the woman feeding two babies 6-6 months each. Women that are addicted to alcohol are at high risk of breast cancer. Some women go for Hormone replacement therapy to treat menopausal symptoms it increases risk of breast cancer in them. Maintaining a healthy diet reduces risk of breast cancer as dietary factors help in hormone balancing and influence the chances of developing a disease in women. So daily lifestyle affects a lot on risk of breast cancer.
- Track 8-1Risk Factors
- Track 8-2Diet and Myths related to Breast Cancer
- Track 8-3Relation of Obesity with Breast Cancer
- Track 8-4Exercise
- Track 8-5Stress and Breast Cancer
- Track 8-6Alcohol and Breast Cancer
Medicine that is used along with the conventional medicine is known as complementary medicine. On the other hand alternative medicine is the medicine that is used in place of conventional medicine. Optimization of combined treatment by using conventional medicine and complementary medicine is very important for better results. Use of Mediation, Message, Acupuncture and herbs comes under the category of complementary medicine. Studies are there that has been shown that intake of supplements like vitamins can affect the risk of breast cancer, that supplements might be having a anticancer properties. So alternative, complementary medicine and intake of supplements can affect the risk of breast cancer.
- Track 9-1Conventional and Alternative Medicine
- Track 9-2Spirituality, Religion and Complementary Medicine
- Track 9-3Meditation, Massage, Acupuncture and Herbs
- Track 9-4Optimization of Combined Treatment
- Track 9-5Intake of Supplements
Immune response get trigger due to the every cancer, this is the first line of defense against the progression of any cancer. Relationship is there in between the immune system and tumor evolution in case of breast cancer as well. Variety of immune cells is there in the environment of tumor that can help in arresting the progression of breast cancer. Therapies used for the treatment of breast cancer can modulate these immune cells in case of breast cancer. B lymphocytes secrete antigen-specific immunoglobulin which might be having a anticancer properties. The patient that is suffering from breast cancer have increase population of B lymphocytes in the bone marrow as compare to normal person, this can be noticeable point for the treatment of breast cancer.
- Track 10-1Immune Response
- Track 10-2Breast Carcinoma and Immunity
- Track 10-3Immune Reaction towards Breast Tumor Antigens
- Track 10-4Immunotherapy
- Track 10-5Self Antigens
If the breast cancer detection and treatment done at early stages I increase the survival rate. Life after breast cancer treatment get changed like returning to some familiar things and new choices to make. After the last steps of treatment like radiation or diagnostic procedure is not the end of fighting against breast cancer. Instead person has to take care of lots of things like eating habits and exercise. Person have to eat which will help to prevent the recurrence of breast cancer. It also effects the sex life as well.
Person will observing hair growth started again. Physical energy and functioning can also be get affected after the breast cancer treatment. Level of estrogen may also get lowered after the treatment which leads to the decrease in bone density. Bone density can be increased as well recurrence of breast cancer can be prevented with the help of exercise.oncology rehabilitation help to build strength as well as to overcome the physical deficts. During oncology rehabilitation physical functioning as well as sense of well being can be improved.
- Track 11-1Physical Therapy
- Track 11-2Occupational Therapy
- Track 11-3Lymphedema Prevention and Treatment
- Track 11-4Personalized Treatment Approach
- Track 11-5Auriculotherapy
- Track 11-6Long term and Late Effects of Treatment
- Track 11-7Integrated care
Breast cancer in males is very rare. Breast tissues are present in both male and females. Females body produce hormone that stimulate breast growth but in case of male these hormones are not produced in large amount. Male breast accounts only for 1% of all breast cancers. Most common symptom of male breast cancer is the lump beneath the nipple. Increase in risk for breast cancer in men is due to mutation in specific genes which includes BRCA1 and BRCA2. Male breast cancer can be treated initially with the help of surgery. Clinical trials are also there for the men with breast cancer. Tumor stage like in females influence the prognosis of male breast cancer. Like in females , in males also breast cancer result due to uncontrolled growth of breast tissues. Male breast are formed of small amount of fat and connective tissues as male hormones secreted by tests suppress the breast growth in males. Male breast cancer may also arise due to exposure to the ionizing radiation.
- Track 12-1Symptoms of Breast Cancer in Men
- Track 12-2Risk Factors for Breast Cancer in Men
- Track 12-3Familial Predisposition
- Track 12-4Staging and Diagnosis
Breast Cancer is most common cancer in Women. Women are suffering from breast Cancer in developing countries as well as in developed countries. Several case studies are there on breast cancer. Studies are there in which male breast cancer has been described. Treatment options for Metastatic Breast Cancer are limited. Mutation in BRCA gene may lead to Metastatic Breast Cancer. Clinical trials and case studies are performed to study the effects of treatment given for the breast cancer as well as to study the effect of breast cancer medicine and therapy.
- Track 13-1Case Study on Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Track 13-2Study on Cancer in Man
- Track 13-3Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Track 13-4Clinical Studies
Support of range of people is required by the women who is suffering from the breast cancer during the treatment as well as after the treatment. Breast care nurse can provide a women company as well information about the women’s needs, availability, reassurance and practical information. After the diagnosis some women face psychological distress, it is not addressed early then it may leads to worst outcomes. Breast cancer nurses are able to find out the psychological distress after the treatment, and they can help patient to improve. They provide patient support as well as huge amount of information. Breast cancer nurses helpd patient to start normal life during as well as after the treatment. Breast cancer nurses provide support as well as information to the family of the patient as well.
- Track 14-1Professional and Ethical Understanding of Patients
- Track 14-2Assessment and Management of Patients
- Track 14-3Multidisciplinary Care
- Track 14-4Values and Attitudes in relation to the care
- Track 14-5Psychological Support
Because of growing prevalence of various types of cancer, the cancer drug market is driven up. But there are factor as well as which hinders the cancer drug market like risk of failure of cancer drugs and therapies, side effects of cancer therapies, High cost of drug development and cost of research in this area. Breast cancer becoming most common cause of death of women. The girls and young age women are at high risk of cancer causing agents. Research in field of advanced cancer drugs and personalized medicine provide opportunities to the companies in developing countries in area of pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
- Track 15-1Breast Cancer America
- Track 15-2Breast Cancer Canada
- Track 15-3Breast Cancer Europe
- Track 15-4Breast Cancer UK
- Track 15-5Breast Cancer Germany
- Track 15-6Breast Cancer Australia
- Track 15-7Breast Cancer Asia
- Track 15-8Breast Cancer Middle East
- Track 15-9Challenges and Opportunities in the Emerging Breast Cancer Research
- Track 15-10Breast Cancer Markets
- Track 15-11Breast Cancer Technologies
- Track 15-12Breast Cancer investments in Emerging Markets
- Track 15-13Cancer Biomarker Research
- Track 15-14Breast Cancer Screening
- Track 15-15Integrative Medicine for Breast Cancer
Discussion on latest technologies and applications in breast cancer treatment is important to improve the treatment of breast cancer as well as for the awareness against the breast cancer. Breast cancer is the most cancer affecting the women worldwide. Chances of survival from breast cancer are higher today then ever before. Latest technologies and outstanding clinical applications can be shared during the workshop between the speakers and radiologists. Through the workshop information about the early detection of breast cancer and treatment at early stages can be shared with the physicians. Organisation for women health conducts workshops for the awareness of breast cancer treatment.
- Track 16-1Breast Cancer- Present Perspective
- Track 16-2Screening, Detecting, and Diagnosing Breast Cancer
- Track 16-3Breast Cancer Therapy, Prevention and Management
- Track 16-4Breast Cancer- Clinical Trails
- Track 16-5Breast Implants
- Track 16-6Surgical Advances-Reducing the need for Repeat Surgery
- Track 16-7Treatment with Lower Doses of Chemotherapy
- Track 16-8Innovative New Devices that Improves Breast Cancer Treatment
- Track 16-9The Self Examination Kits for Women
- Track 16-10Imaging and Radiology Apparatus
- Track 16-11Plastic surgery
Breast cancer may occur during the pregnancy and after the birth of child although the chances are less. Woman who is previously diagnosed with breast cancer and is now pregnant should take advice of consultant. Pregnancy is not a reason of breast cancer, but chances can be there in the women who are diagnosed from breast cancer. Treatment of breast cancer during the pregnancy depends upon size of tumor. Surgery is mostly a first step in case of woman who is not pregnant, for pregnant women surgery can be performed but it may affect unborn child, so advice of expertise play a beneficial role here. Decisions should there between the consultant, surgeon and oncologist. And family support is also require at the same time.
- Track 17-1Risk during Pregnancy
- Track 17-2Treatment during Pregnancy
- Track 17-3Tests and examination
- Track 17-4Study of Cancer Cells During Pregnancy
- Track 17-5Factors affecting Recovery of Breast Cancer during Pregnancy
Controversies are there related to breast cancer treatment methods and some other factors. Use of mammographic screening for early detection of breast cancer is beneficial but there are researches that have been shown the risk factors of mammographic screening related to breast cancer. There are questions whether induced abortion increases a risk of breast cancer or not. Family history means women having breast cancer in family and age of women are also considered as important factor in breast cancer. If women having breast cancer in their family the they should go for regular checkup and consult a specialists. Radiation therapy can also increase the risk of breast cancer studies have been shown that women who have radiation therapy on their chest before the age of 30 are at risk of developing a breast cancer.
- Track 18-1Night Work
- Track 18-2Women age and Clinical Trails
- Track 18-3Mammographic Screening
- Track 18-4Diagnosis
- Track 18-5Approaches followed to treat Breast Cancer
- Track 18-6Induced abortion
Prevention, Detection and cure of breast cancer depend upon the better understanding of biology of breast cancer cell. Understanding of signal transduction and protein interactions at molecular level helps in understanding the biology of breast cancer cell more clearly. Imaging techniques are there who help in early detection of breast Cancer. Molecular Imaging helps in detection of different changes occurs in body due to the therapy used for treatment. Use of different therapeutic and gene-targeted cells for the treatment of breast cancer will affect mortality and modalities in the future. Molecular Imaging in Oncology, Gene therapy are new emerging era in the field of breast cancer treatment. Challenges are there using the molecular imaging for the treatment of breast cancer.
- Track 19-1Radiotherapy and Novel Agents in Combination
- Track 19-2Techniques to Lower the side effects of Radiotherapy
- Track 19-3Challenges
- Track 19-4Surgical Treatment
- Track 19-5Screening Methods